Saturday, January 16, 2010

Coming out of the closet!

Ingrid McBerg was very scared about her brother so she dialled the one number she knew would save him. The phone was ringing, and a snake-like voice appeard on the other side.
"Hello Ingrid", the deep whispering voice said.
Ingrid took a big gasp of air before she spoke.
"Makhai, is that really you?"
"It is me my dear"
"I have a job for you, it is very, very urgent."
Makhai didn't hesitate to answer: "It's your stupid brother again isn't it?"
"Yes, I think they've tried to kill him this time"
"They?, who are they Ingrid?"
"The Twins. I think they know about the operation"
"Yeah, and I'm not surprised. Ever since your father laid his eyes upon that land, he was obsessed about it."
"Don't you talk foolishly about my father Makhai. You know well he cared about it as much as I did. And as promised it will bring us happiness forever."
"Ingrid! You're not saying that the operation wen't as planned?"
"Of course it did, and ever since my father dissappeard last year, I've worked hard not just trying to find him, but to carry his legend on."
"And you're blaming me not finding him Ingrid?"
"Of course I am. If you werent so lazy you would have found him by now"
"But I haven't been in contact with my s..."
Ingrid was furious that Makhai even dared to speak to her like that. She creamed at him:
"FIND MY BROTHER AT ONCE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!"
Then, she slammed the phone shut.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Thomas McBerg heard the voices of those two men who tried to kill him. One of the spoke, and he heard most of it: "Maybe he wen't that way.... HEY Jhonny come on.. he can't have gone too far." The other man spoke as well, he heard everything he said because he was standing right next to him: "I think he didn't go anywhere.. I think he's right here in this room."
"What the hell are you talking about man, there is nothing here"
"what about the closet behind the door?"
"Well, ok, lets check it out, and if he isn't there then fuck that shit"
The other man went to the closet, and with his hand stretched out he turned the handle on the closet door, then he swung the door open and pointed immediately the gun inside. Jhonny saw something he didn't like to see. Nothing....

to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment